KTC and MSTC present ‘Allo ‘Allo
Roll up, roll up! It’s your last chance to see our hilarious comedy ‘Allo ‘Allo which is being performed at Kibworth Grammar School Hall.
By the time you read this, we will already be in our second week and are performing on Thursday 19, Friday 20 and Saturday 21 May. The performances start at 7.30pm with the doors opening at 7.00pm so that you can purchase refreshments to take to your tables.
You will also have the opportunity to buy raffle tickets, which will give you the chance to win one of our excellent prizes which have all been kindly donated by local businesses and the cast.
So why not come along and see your favourite characters performing live on the stage:
- Martyn Wyburn as René
- Janet Gilbert as Edith
- Zara Kent as Mimi
- Paula Wright as Yvette
- Gary Vasey as Leclerc
- Barry Barnes as Colonel Von Strom
- Stuart Weston as Captain Bertorelli
- Neil Marshal as Herr Flick
- Sharon Foster as Helga
- Jane McDonald as Michelle
- Andrew Dawes as General Von Smelling
- Peter Scott as a British airman
- Yvonne Scott as a peasant and lastly
- Kevin Gilbert who is not only the director, but is also playing Crabtree the policeman
The cast is ably supported by our back stage crew: Christine Broad, Simon Harwood and Richard Palmer, alongside the front of house volunteers led by Rich Parr.
Tickets are available on-line at www.mstc.uk, in The Well, Kibworth and Great Glen Post Office. We look forward to seeing you on the night!
Janet Gilbert MSTC
Martyn Wyburn KTC