Macmillan Harborough Sportive 2022
We are pleased to announce this year’s Annual Harborough Sportive, organised by Welland Valley Cycling Club is on:
Saturday 21 May 2022.
What is the Harborough Sportive
- The Sportive is a non-competitive event. Ride at your own pace.
- All rides are on quiet roads or tracks through pleasant countryside.
- Road and Off Road routes to suit all abilities, details at Harborough Sportive 2022 – Welland Valley Cycling Club.
- Start/Finish at Grange Farm, The Langton Brewery, Welham Road, Thorpe Langton, LE16 7TU.
- Routes fully signposted and ‘broom wagon’ for breakdowns or transport
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee at start and finish and there is a refreshment stop ‘on course’ for all rides except the 25k off road route.
- Bacon Rolls, BBQ and sweet treats available to purchase.
- Parking on site and toilet facilities are both free.
For More Event Information & To Enter
To enter &/or find more information, go to:
More Information on Welland Cycling Club
For more on Welland Valley Cycling Club & latest events, visit our: