22nd February 2021 | Charity
Raise precious Funds for Local Charities.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
Set yourself a challenge.
- Choose an Activity, anything you fancy e.g. Walking, Running, Cycling, Golfing, Bowling, Skipping, Litter picking, Standing on one leg! Use your imagination.
- Set yourself a challenging time, up to 12 hours.
- Register with Graham, who will send you a sponsor form.
- Get Sponsored.
- Complete your activity (Make sure you are COVID safe!)
- Send your collected money via the justgiving link below. Leave a message with your name and your chosen charity. LOROS, Dementia UK(Admiral Nurses),
The Well (Kibworth), Local Youth Groups (Including Scouts & Guides).
- Send us photos of your challenge, if you’re ok with publicity.
Good dates for your challenge.
It would be good if the challenges could take place between 9-18 April, but can be completed anytime.
Grow the tallest sunflower.
- Make a donation £5 (or more) via the justgiving link below.
- Email Keith with your name and address and a Rotarian will deliver your seeds!
- Instructions, with the seeds, will show how to enter the competition which will be judged in September.
- Prizes will be given. £50, £20 & £10 for the tallest.
- Photos will be welcomed.
- The money from the Sunflowers will go to LOROS and Rainbows.
Contact Graham Thompson to register and receive a sponsor form for the Round the Clock Challenge. email@example.com
Contact Keith Senior to register for the Grow the Tallest Sunflower. firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate follow these links:
Please don’t forget Gift Aid.